Google’s Nexus 9 with Android 5.0 (starts at $399)
Google also unveiled the Nexus 9 tablet with Android 5.0 “Lollipop”.
The Nexus 9 comes with 64-bit support thanks to the dual-core 2.3GHz NVIDIA K1 chipset.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus, BSI and f/2.4 aperture.
- 1.6MP “selfie” camera.
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
- 6,700mAh battery.
- HTC’s BoomSound stereo speakers.
- 7.9mm body thickness.
- Brushed-metal sides.
- Gorilla Glass 3 display with a resolution of 2,048 x 1,536 and a pixel density of 281 ppi.
- 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Double tap to wake feature.
- Magnetically attached keyboard folio case for increased productivity (SOLD SEPARATELY).
Personally I am feeling a little bit “meh”… Most of all I’m curious to see how the new nVidia processor behaves and what will 64 bits bring to the table.